Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost.MultiIndex template substitution failure?
From: JOAQUIN M. LOPEZ MUÑOZ (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-08 18:53:58

El 08/07/2013, a las 23:49, "fredbaba" <fred.baba_at_[hidden]<mailto:fred.baba_at_[hidden]>> escribió:

I'm attempting to use boost::multi_index_container and it seems to be choking
on the template metaprogramming magic somewhere. I'm getting a massive error
dump ending in:

[...]

#include <boost/multi_index_container.hpp>
#include <boost/multi_index/hashed_index.hpp>
#include <boost/multi_index/mem_fun.hpp>
#include "Product.hpp"
#include <iostream>

Failure to include <boost/multi_index/ordered_index.hpp>?

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica Digital

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at: