Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [asio] Async (or sync) in threads
From: Michael Powell (mwpowellhtx_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-25 11:32:20

I am now running on the server itself, no threads or anything.

And without diving too far into this rabbit hole...

I am targeting ArchLinux for ARM. As soon as the async_accept goes, I
get "Illegal instruction".

That's with or without calls to acceptor listen.

Don't know what's going on with io_service, but I may need to come up
with a different solution than Asio if that won't work for our target
platform.