Subject: [Boost-users] [move] Where is it? when to use it?
From: Michael Powell (mwpowellhtx_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-28 07:20:26

Hello,

Okay, this is kind of a Boost question, and kind of not. Kind of a C++
question, and kind of not. Depends where I can find a workable
solution.

First, I am using Sourcery CodeBench in a more recent (not the most
recent) version. I believe it is one revision back from most recent.
Targeting (Arch)Linux/ARM.

I believe I answered my question from online references:
http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/utility/move, which I've also
confirmed is a C++0x experimental feature in the version of CodeBench
I am using. It may be more or less up to date when I upgrade to the
latest CodeBench.

If the experimental doesn't work out, is there a Boost alternative? If
so, where do I include it?

Thank you...

Regards,

Michael Powell