Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [quickbook] Understanding xsl:param(s) for TOC generation
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-01 09:57:40

Mea Culpa :-(

> I looked in the quickbook documentation and I couldn't find anything discussing these parameters
like
> toc.max.depth, etc.
>
> Where can I find documentation on these paramters?

I think that these are Docbook style sheets.

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/index.html

googling got me here

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.78.1/doc/html/generate.section.toc.level.html

I've never changed them from when Doug Gregor, John Maddock or Steven Watanabe set them up.

there are separate setting for the PDF versions in the jamfile (default is html so the above are for
html) .

HTH

Paul