Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [program_options] Parsing config files
From: Michael Powell (mwpowellhtx_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-08 12:21:59

Haven't run it through all of our use cases yet, but so far so good,
works pretty good (knock on wood).

Next obvious question, that's well and good for options with values.

How about for non-value type options: i.e. the key just exists.

For instance, "--some-time-out 1000" works well. However, what about
for "--simple-flag" ?

So far I seem to be getting parse errors, but I don't know if it's a
format issue, or there is another way to specify the options.

Thanks.