Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Iostreams with two filters throws exception
From: NuSkooler (nuskooler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-12 12:48:42

The exception that is thrown is a boost::iostreams::zlib_error. The error
code that's found within is -3 which is defined as Z_DATA_ERROR.

Here is another bit: If I remove the zlib compressor/decompressor (leaving
only the encrypt/decrypt) and step through it looks like everything is
working fine until the last buffer the decryption routine sees -- which it
is unable to decrypt back to plain text. Stepping through the encryption
routine seems OK to me though (it appears to properly encrypt everything
OK). Note again that I can do the reverse: Remove the encrypt/decrypt but
keep the compress/decompress and it works fine.