Subject: [Boost-users] [accumulators] Help with accumulator-based typedef
From: Michael Powell (mwpowellhtx_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-09-08 22:51:23

Hello,

I am trying to setup a "simple" weighted_mean accumulator for a struct
I want to accumulate. It goes something like this. Let's call it a
float for sake of example. It's actually a struct with mathematical
comprehension: addable, subtractable, multipliable, dividable, and so
on.

typedef accumulator_set<float,
        stats<tag::rolling_mean>, features<tag::count,
tag::weighted_mean> > my_float_accumulator_set;

However, I am getting obscenely long errors complaining about
AccumulatorSet, etc, etc. Can someone direct me to a (somewhat)
complete example of a weighted_sum accumulator in action? Am I even on
the right track type-defining my accumulator ahead of time?

Regards,

Michael Powell