Subject: Re: [Boost-users] cross-compilation x86_64-w64-ming32: undefined reference to `InterlockedIncrement'
From: Frédéric Bron (frederic.bron_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-09-19 15:39:04

> Solved this by adding define=BOOST_USE_WINDOWS_H and that forces the include
> of windows.h and as such the different types of InterlockedIncrement.

I tried that and it worked until I realized that including windows.h
causes me lots of troubles in another library (wxWidgets) so that I
cannot use this solution. What is in windows.h that should be copied
in interlocked.hpp? I start to be desperate to build a 64 bit version
of my program with mingw-w64... also, it is difficult because I have
absolutly no idea of what these interlocked... mean.

Regards,

Frédéric