Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [parameter] named template parameters
From: Cromwell Enage (sponage_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-03 10:54:45

On Monday, September 30, 2013 1:41 PM, ilya shlyakhter wrote: > seems like it hasn't been updated in some time -- is it still supported? It's been working fine for me thus far.  Active tickets on the Trac haven't been showstoppers. > when specifying type constraints for named template parameters, > is it possible to specify constraints among several type parameters > (the way graph_type is used in section 2.1.5.6.1 of the documentation) Yes, the note at the end of that section should show you how. > are there any issues in the interaction of Boost.Parameter and > template specialization, i.e. how do I specialize the template on the > values of some of the named parameters? I generally employ parameterized inheritance instead: I use a value-based metafunction or a composition of such metafunctions to determine which base type (which would have been either the primary definition or the specialized one(s)) to derive from. HTH, Cromwell D. Enage