Subject: Re: [Boost-users] zlib question
From: Nelson, Erik - 2 (erik.l.nelson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-06 23:05:46

>I'm using boost 1.55 - current release branch and now I want to link
>with libboost_zlib-vc90-mt-sgd-1_55.lib - but of course I don't have
>this. What is the most expedient way to address this?

I usually use this, building with

"-sZLIB_SOURCE=/modleng/dev/zlib-1.2.7"

Pointing toward the zlib that I downloaded.

Erik

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.