Subject: Re: [Boost-users] ASIO receive and handle uploaded files
From: LeMay.Steve (Steve.Lemay_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-09 16:05:48

You might try this book out for starters.

http://www.packtpub.com/boost-asio-cplusplus-network-programming/book

and a plug for Boris... (we still want your updated book in English... Mr. Schaling)

http://www.amazon.com/The-Boost-Libraries-Boris-Sch%C3%A4ling/dp/0982219199

and this two volume set is helpful.

http://www.amazon.com/Introduction-Boost-Libraries-Volume-Foundations/dp/9491028014/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_y/190-9910248-9576519

http://www.amazon.com/Introduction-Boost-Libraries-Volume-II/dp/9491028022/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_y

and practice, crash your app a bunch, and practice some more.

SGL
steven.lemay_at_[hidden]<mailto:steven.lemay_at_[hidden]>