Subject: [Boost-users] boost.org/users/license.html page out of date and misleading?
From: John DiMatteo (jdimatteo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-11 19:03:11

http://www.boost.org/users/license.html says "Currently, some Boost
libraries have their own licenses."

Is this correct in stating that some Boost libraries don't use the
Boost Software License? If so, what is an example of a Boost library
that does not use the Boost Software License? Is there a definitive
list of which libraries don't use the Boost Software License?

I discussed this on the #boost irc channel today, and it was suggested
that the license.html page is out of date, and that all of the Boost
libraries have already been updated to use the Boost Software License.
 If this is indeed the case, can we please update the license.html
page?

Thanks