Subject: Re: [Boost-users] NT2 and Boost.SIMD beta 2 available
From: Nathan Crookston (nathan.crookston_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-18 19:13:04

Hi Joel,

Joel Falcou wrote:
> This following releases updates NT2 and Boost.SIMD libraries. 10 months had
> past and 176 Issues have been closed since last beta release and more than
> 2000 commits have been issued.

Congratulations! I've been keeping tabs on this project, it looks very useful.

> Boost.SIMD is heading toward API stability. We want to tackle ons ome more
> compile time issues before going for an actual Boost Review.

I've played with it occasionally as it's been developing. The
documentation is much nicer now too.

Small note: Near the bottom of
<http://nt2.metascale.org/doc/html/user_s_tutorials/indexing.html>,
the nt2 code and the matlab code appear to have been switched.

I'm looking forward to trying this updated version.

Thanks,
Nate