Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Fwd: support for bjam projects in IDE
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-23 18:03:29

On 4 August 2013 14:19, Witold E Wolski <wewolski_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I would be happy to hear from someone who are happy using bjam with qtcreator

There is no BBv2 integration in Qt Creator, yet, as per this thread
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.qt.creator/8927

If I'm too lazy to switch to terminal, I have b2 configured as External Tool
with Shift+Alt+B shortcut attached.

executable: b2
working directory: %{CurrentDocument:Path}

It is not an ideal, but it allows me to run build from
directory of a .cpp file work with.

Visual Studio as well as Qt Creator allow you to create
generic/dummy/so-called-makefile project then you can
specify build/clean/run commands on your own, let it be b2.

Best regards,

--
Mateusz  Loskot, http://mateusz.loskot.net