Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Geometry] Compilation errors after moving to 1.55b1
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-29 18:53:44

Hi Szymon,

Szymon Gatner wrote On 29-10-2013 16:10:
> Moving to 1.55b1 from 1.54 gives:
>
> Error1error C2976:
> 'boost::geometry::strategy::transform::translate_transformer' : too
> few template arguments
>
> offending line is:
>
> typedef strategy::transform::translate_transformer<Point, Point>
> Translate;

Sorry - this is not backwards compatible. You have to change the
template arguments by
typedef strategy::transform::translate_transformer<int, 2, 2> Translate;

This is part of the strategy-changes, the point-type will be omitted.
Alas it is not mentioned in the breaking changes, as I did not realize
it is called from external programs too. Sorry for that.

Regards, Barend