Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [log] Why aren't logger operations const ?
From: Mauricio Carneiro (carneiro_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-24 03:21:48

I am declaring the logger member mutable, the problem is that every method
in the class that uses the logger now has to be non-const because they are
changing the state of a member of the class.

I believe there is a better design out there, and I'd like to hear how you
guys have been using the logger in your classes then, I must be doing it
wrong (or just ugly).

Thank you,

Mauricio Carneiro, Ph.D.
http://www.broadinstitute.org/~carneiro/