Subject: Re: [Boost-users] how to learn Boost
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-26 14:29:09

On 11/26/2013 5:25 AM, e.palmero_at_[hidden] wrote:
> Dear Boost Developer:
>
> I am new to Boost and I would like to know any suggestion for books to get deeply inside the Boost libraries.

Boost currently consists of about 130 libraries. You have to decide in
what you are interested. If you would like to know about template
metaprogramming the key library is Boost.mpl and there is a book
published about it called "C++ Template Metaprogramming" by David
Abrahams and Aleksey Gurtovoy. Many, but not all, Boost libraries use
the constructs of Boost.mpl to create templates which end-user can use.