Subject: Re: [Boost-users] async_send handler problem
From: Alexander Carôt (Alexander_Carot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-17 14:15:36

Thanks a lot to Aaron, Bjorn and Igor for you constructive comments !
Finally it works fine even in the environment of my former Qt-based
project. In fact some problems (especially the last on with the local work
variable in the constructor) might have sounded trivial but I tend to
become confused when switching to a new technology. Be prepared for more
issues to come ;-)

Best regards

Alex