Subject: [Boost-users] [git][testing] regression testing?
From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-19 09:55:06

There's been some unanswered questions around this. I understand that
regression tests, which are critical to ensure clean develop->master
merges, will be eventually updated to work against git rather than the
abandoned SVN, but I can't find any info on the progress of this. FWIW,
I see some authors are going ahead and merging their libs anyway, which
will bring breakages etc if changes are not properly validated through
regression testing.

Any indication on how this is progressing much appreciated. Best,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica Digital

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at: