Subject: [Boost-users] [program_options] with DOxygen?
From: Mauricio Carneiro (carneiro_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-25 14:50:44

I am writing a tool with command line options coordinated by boost program
options. The API is well documented with Doxygen, but I would like Doxygen
to also document the command line options for the tools extracting the
information from the boost program_options variables. This would make the
HTML useful also for the users, not just the developers.

Does anyone know if there is such an integration between boost
program_options and doxygen? If not, is there some other tool out there
that produces HTML command line usage based on boost program_options?
Merry christmas!

Mauricio Carneiro, Ph.D.
http://www.broadinstitute.org/~carneiro/