Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost process : how to use it
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-09 13:57:59

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 7:50 PM, Marshall Clow <mclow.lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Boris has spent a lot of time reworking the library, and plans to resubmit
> it for review.

Nice! Can't wait to try it. I'm using the 0.5 version but in a very simple
case since it was proposed. The issues indeed were good reasons for
rejection and I was a bit afraid that it had killed motivation to resubmit
another version.

By the way, Emmanuel Deloget was also working for a standard proposal for a
process library, I don't know if he is still working on it:
https://code.google.com/p/edt-process-cpp1y/
I don't remember if he mentionned a potential inclusion in Boost.
The "style" of that library is very different compared the boost proposals
so far (as you can see in the example).