Subject: [Boost-users] Cross compiling boost Windows -> Arm
From: Marius Adrian DOBRESCU (marius.dobrescu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-10 13:47:15

Hello. I have a problem compiling boost with arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ on Windows.
Shared library dependencies paths seems to be hard-coded with Windows paths:

Example: build\bin.v2\libs\filesystem\build\gcc-arm\release\target-os-linux\threading-multi\...

I tried to build with --prefix. Not working. Hardcode-dll-paths not working too. Tried to specify an explicit -rpath. The so shared libraries are compiled with hard-coded paths inside, with backslash \\\ and I cannot use them on linux-arm.
On stage directory they are hard-coded too.

Any idea how can I disable this behavior and what options should I pass to boost and where?

I want simple libraries without full rpaths and the build must be done on Windows with gcc-gnueabi.

Thanks.
Adrian