Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Graph] initialize_vertex change vertex color (visitor)
From: The Maschine (justthemaschine_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-14 09:09:27

I probably need to give a bit clearer description for what I need to do.

I would like to build a visitor that accesses the colour_map of a specific
vertex. The idea is to 'hide' some vertices from the search completely.

I have found that the possible solution might be through the
'initialize_vertex()' or do you think some other trick is better?

Best