Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [msm] [mpl] wrong number of template arguments (21, should be 20)
From: Christophe Henry (christophe.j.henry_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-16 15:36:04

>Hi,
>

>I added a new transition to my statemachine that is built around boost::msm and I got this error when compiling.
>

>error: wrong number of template arguments (21, should be 20)
>/boost/mpl/aux_/sequence_wrapper.hpp:154: error: provided for 'template<class T0, class T1, class T2, class T3, class T4, class T5, class T6, class T7, class T8, class T9, class >T10, class T11, class T12, class T13, class T14, class T15, class T16, class T17, class T18, class T19> struct boost::mpl::vector'
>

>I went to add in the beginning of the header file before any boost includes:
>

>#define BOOST_MPL_LIMIT_LIST_SIZE 30

Hi,

see http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/libs/msm/doc/HTML/ch05.html

#define BOOST_MPL_CFG_NO_PREPROCESSED_HEADERS
#define BOOST_MPL_LIMIT_VECTOR_SIZE 30 // or whatever you need
#define BOOST_MPL_LIMIT_MAP_SIZE 30 // or whatever you need

And of course you need to include vector30.hpp

HTH,
Christophe