Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Geometry] Registering the Windows RECT structure
From: Gavin Lambert (gavinl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-19 18:59:08

On 19/01/2014 04:57, Quoth Barend Gehrels:
>> Does anybody know whether the Windows RECT structure is known to the
>> boost geometry library. The RECT structure is declared as follows:
[...]
> You can use BOOST_GEOMETRY_REGISTER_BOX_2D_4VALUES

I'm not really familiar enough with Boost.Geometry to know if this is an
issue or not, but something that might trip you up is that WinAPI RECTs
are normally only half-closed -- ie. the bottom-right point is not
actually contained in the rectangle.

I had a brief look through the Geometry docs but couldn't find anything
specific, but I would imagine that it probably assumes inclusive boxes.