Subject: Re: [Boost-users] conflicting intmax_t definitions - Boost 1.53 and gcc 4.8 incompatibility?
From: Nate Finch (nate.finch_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-21 14:16:16

Yeah, I don't know what is different, but I was able to at least get myself
working by removing some using statements and manually specifying the boost
namespace where needed. No idea why it was working before and why it's
broken now, though. Not originally my code... we'll see if anyone else
ends up hitting it who has more time to look into it than I do.

Thanks for the help.