Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Generating PDF from QuickBook?
From: Nat Goodspeed (nat_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-07 12:08:19

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 12:02 PM, Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On 02/07/2014 08:44 AM, Nat Goodspeed wrote:
> >
> > error: Cannot build documentation type 'pdf'.

> You need to set up fop. I think there's
> a wiki page: https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/BoostDocs/GettingStarted

Thank you!

Um -- would it make any sense to allude to that Wiki page in the error
message? I didn't know whether to interpret "Cannot build
documentation type 'pdf'" to mean:

* This is not supported at all.
* We used to support this but it's currently broken with modular Boost.
* This is supported, but you're missing an essential tool.

I now realize it's the last, of course, but it was hard to deduce that
from the original message.