Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [fusion] nth runtime element of a sequence
From: Matt Calabrese (rivorus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-25 13:39:13

Steven Watanabe proposed Boost.Switch years ago and I believe it was
accepted but never added. It would work fine here to do what you want and
has more general use than just fusion (and gives more information than a
variant result would). I bring this up every time a question like this
comes up but it would be nice for his library to be revived and added. :(