Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost qi parser
From: Slava (Viatcheslav.Sysoltsev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-04 03:14:36

On Sun, 02 Mar 2014 15:51:40 +0100, Uthpal Urubail
<uthpal.urubail_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I am looking to store key vs values.. means [ignoring \n, \t and spaces]
> Equal is the separator and the string left is key and the right is value.
> [key and value both storing as strings]
> push_back(name,²new²)
> push_back(sub_name,²SUBTITLE²)
>
> push_back(values,"1,2,3²)
>
> push_back(input_values,²1,2,3;5,5,6;10,12,3²)

I guess, if you strip \n and spaces, the terms 'left' and 'right' of =
sign become not so unambiguous. Do you separate key-value pairs by some
sign? Do " have some special meaning? Just define your syntax clearly for
yourself and writing the parser should not be a problem then.

Regards, Slava