Subject: [Boost-users] [Graph] Run-time weight search
From: Sensei (senseiwa_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-08 08:38:18

Dear all,

after many speculations and your previous advice I've come to the
conclusion that I still need your help :)

The setting is simple: I have an oriented graph, and I have two nodes. I
wish to find all paths from one node to the other.

Some restrictions apply:
- I *cannot* calculate weights except at run-time when needed, it's too
costly;
- I can, if you say it's needed, restrict the path length to a certain
threshold.

What can I relax? The "all paths". Since weights are costly, I could set
for just the best path, i.e., the one with the lowest weight. I don't
think it would be possible to find the optimum path, in case I cannot
search for all possible paths, but I can be easily wrong.

I'm not that skilled with BGL, so any help would be quite appreciated!
I've read the Table of Contents, but at first I cannot see if this can
be done.

Thanks!