Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Interprenting nearest's neighbor's output
From: Georgios Samaras (georgesamarasdit_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-15 08:05:05

I do not have a big experience with NNs, but it seems a very very
interesting problem to me! However, I thought that this would be the case
(that you do not care about the order, maybe an argument for sorted results
or not, would be nice).

The query iterators worked as expected, but what is the difference? I mean,
why the iterators return sorted results and the other method doesn't? Is
the other method faster than iterators (in datasets with really many points
or really high dimensions)?

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 12:38 PM, Adam Wulkiewicz <adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden]