Subject: Re: [Boost-users] allocating shared memory fails beyond 8 GB
From: vipin sachdeva (vipin.sachdeva_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-30 17:14:38

Thanks for your reply; I am using Linux on x86_64 and the get_native_error
was actually 12, get_error_code was 13. So I am running out of physical
memory; so it is not possible to limit the managed_xsi_shared_memory by the
amount of free virtual memory (your reply seems to imply that I am
constrained by the free physical memory ?

Regards
vipin