Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Asio] async_read_until is passing no error and bytes_transferred of zero to handler
From: Lars Viklund (zao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-07 18:06:59

On Wed, May 07, 2014 at 08:47:46PM +0000, Marcano, Gabriel E wrote:
> > The attached .zip file includes the stripped down version of the project used
> > to reproduce the problem
>
> I'm unsure if my .zip file made it through the mailing list (I don't think so,
> as best as I can tell). For the time being, I've uploaded the .zip to my Google
> drive. As a heads up, it's around 15 MB compressed due to the core dump.

I am really happy that the mailing list refused to accept insanely huge
attachments.

Anything more than a few dozen kilobytes is probably not a good idea. Not
only do you run the risk of MTAs throwing your letter on the floor, you
also bloat the spool and mail storage area of _everyone_ who recieve
your mails.

--
Lars Viklund | zao_at_[hidden]