Subject: [Boost-users] [Graph] CSR from list of tuples
From: Sensei (senseiwa_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-20 11:52:46

Dear all,

I need to construct (and use) a graph that can handle millions of nodes,
with minimal overhead, and as suggested I am using a CSR graph. As I
understand from the documentation, it is unmodifiable.

Arcs are created at runtime in a parallel fashion, and my choice was to
use a vector of std::tuple<std::size_t, std::size_t, int> (that is,
node, node, weight) with Intel's TBB.

This is the problem: can I avoid temporary vectors to construct my graph?

Right now the only way I see is to create the vector of arcs (as
std::pair) and the vector of weights, but this is a waste of time and
memory.

Do you have any helpful suggestions?

Cheers & Thanks!