Subject: [Boost-users] Using a vertex type
From: Mads Jensen (mje_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-09 02:19:04

Hi,

I'm planning on writing an implementation of the Gomory Hu cut tree
algorithm (for learning purposes, and as a side bonus, have some code in
open source), but have some initial difficulties. I posted some code at:
http://codepad.org/yTt3xNsK

I had tried something like:

         template<class OrdinaryVertex>
         struct gomory_hu_vertex {
             std::vector<OrdinaryVertex> vertices;
         };

and the graph definition:
typedef adjacency_list<listS, vecS, undirectedS, GHVertex> GHGraph;

but with the insert operation, I get a compiler error.

When I get it working, I want to submit it to the boost library. Are
there restrictions on what type of features you can use, e.g., anything
from C++11 is ruled out?

Thank you,
Mads