Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost Library Incubator recommended by steering committee
From: Eric Niebler (eniebler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-14 16:36:16

On 06/11/2014 08:26 AM, MM wrote:
> I'm not sure if the following fits in, but a big 'concern'/'issue' is
> the lack of follow up for older libraries that have been accepted and
> whose author(s) is not available any more. For instance, evolving
> existing libraries to c++1? features would be great for a number of
> libs(multi_array for instance)....
> Can this incubator facilitate reporting availability of author, and/or
> taking over by new volunteer developers?

That is the purview of the Community Maintenance Team.

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/CommunityMaintenance

That website lists the libraries they're currently administering. It
also lists the email address of the team, if you want to inquire about a
library whose maintainer has gone AWOL, or if you'd like to contribute.

Eric