Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost::function performance issues with C++11
From: ·¹Í° (athrun911500_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-03 20:23:59

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your suggestion. I understand that using a reference or a pointer will achieve better performance, and I really appreciate you pointed out that for me.
But I intend to do this to highlight my point, that the performance are quite different with or without -std=c++11. And I'm really curious about that.

Consider a situiation, that I'm using boost::function. However, the performance could be seriously affected by using a compiling flag (-std=c++11). That will be very weired to me, unless someone can tell me what happens there.

BTW, when I say default, I mean release mode.
Thanks
Xuepeng