Subject: Re: [Boost-users] BOOST_OS_UNIX not working
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-07 09:29:06

OK, should now be fixed in the develop branch. But I can't directly tell
since I don't have a Linux system to test with directly as I'm on vacation
and hence away from my usual set of computers to test with.

Note, ultimately it seems I should make OS_UNIX and OS_SVR4 be platforms
instead. As in BOOST_PLAT_UNIX and BOOST_PLAT_SVR4. As they are not pure
OS's but API levels on top of other OS's. So I'll see if I can get that
change done/approved before the next release.