Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [uuid] stale 1.55 source/build
From: Niklas Angare (li51ckf02_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-11 19:36:34

"Michael Powell" <mwpowellhtx_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> I'm not 100% positive, I downloaded stale source and/or binary build
>> of boost 1.55, supposedly, but I am finding that tickets which were
>> reported to have been included in that version are not in the build.
>>
>> and with reported fixes:
>>
>> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/attachment/ticket/9503/uuid.hpp

That ticket was created after 1.55 was released. "Version: Boost 1.55.0"
means that the reported problem is in that version. Also, the suggested code
was rejected and the ticket was closed with "wontfix". The developer
suggested to define _SCL_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS to solve the problem.

>> What with the Git submodule advances, could it be Git submodule(s)
>> were not updated or something along those lines? Any thoughts?
>> Recommendations where to find a reliable 1.55 build?

Git wasn't used for 1.55.

Regards,

Niklas Angare