Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost::lockfree::queue not working with -fgnu-tm
From: Angelo Mondaini (oangelo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-15 17:47:58

I also use Archlinux, I have tested your code.
Indeed, with all the flags you are trying, gcc can't compile.
To me, the problem is the flag "-O3", removing it gcc can compile the code,
no problem.
Note that "-O3" are very wild optimizations, it can makes the code slower
some times and it can even break the code.
Careful when using it.

HTH,
Angelo