Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost 1.56.0 has been released
From: Christoffer Green (christoffer.green_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-08-08 06:39:18

Hello

I tried upgrading from 1.55 to 1.56 and got a linking error.

I am using mingw32-gcc-4.7.2 on windows 7. I compiled boost with "b2
toolset=gcc stage release -j8 --build-type=complete link=static
threading=multi variant=release"

..\..\..\lib/libPrimeGameEngineRelease.a(GameEngine.o):GameEngine.cpp:(.text$_ZN5boost6detail5win3223GetTickCount64emulationEv+0x27):
undefined reference to `_InterlockedCompareExchange'
..\..\..\lib/libPrimeGameEngineRelease.a(GameEngine.o):GameEngine.cpp:(.text$_ZN5boost6detail5win3223GetTickCount64emulationEv+0x87):
undefined reference to `_InterlockedCompareExchange'

BR/Christoffer