Subject: Re: [Boost-users] SQL ---- Boost Matrix
From: Lars Viklund (zao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-08-25 05:18:52

On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 08:19:16PM +0100, Ismael Fadiga wrote:
> Hi

Hello there,
You appear to be repeating yourself with the same information several
times.

If you do not feel that you have gotten any answers, you should probably
think over whether your question is well-formed and understandable.

I would recommend that you split up your text into paragraphs, try to
sort out inline code, and pose actual questions about particular Boost
libraries and their use.

As it stands currently, I cannot tell what libraries your question is
about, nor what you are actually asking about.

No-one will read your mind and implement your tasks for you.