Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [msm] extending msm::back::state_machine
From: christophe.j.henry_at_[hidden]
Date: 2014-09-07 15:42:25

Hi,

>When compiling the attached example, I get this error message
>error: ‘class boost::msm::back::state_machine<fsm_, boost::parameter::void_, boost::parameter::void_, boost::parameter::void_, boost::parameter::void_>’ has no member named ‘test’
>

>How can I "inject" extended_back_machine as the type being passed as "FSM" to the state?

The argument passed to on_entry is not extended_back_machine because MSM does not know about it. You can either:

- implement test() within the fsm_ front-end
- provide a virtual, empty implemented test() within the front end and let the compiler find out itself about the overriden one: virtual void test(){}

HTH,
Christophe