Subject: [Boost-users] how to construct an iterator_archetype<single_pass_traversal_tag>
From: Peter Johansson (trojkan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-13 06:57:56

Hi,

I'm writing tests using the iterator_archetype
[http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_55_0/libs/iterator/doc/iterator_archetypes.html]
and get confused how to use a single_pass_iterator such as e.g.

iterator_archetype<int, readable_iterator_t, single_pass_iterator>

The default constructor does not work as expected (since
single_pass_iterators are not necessarily default constructible). The
copy constructor is not very useful and that is all can find. I noticed
the detail::ctor_arg and was hoping there were a constructor thaing
that struct as argument - but no. How am I supposed to construct this
class if I e.g. wanna passed it to a function that I intend to test.

Thank you,

Peter