Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost 1.56 with QT creator, “LNK1104: cannot open file 'libboost_unit_test_framework-vc100-mt-gd-1_56.lib'”
From: Manuel Schiller (caligano_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-10-17 10:04:36

Hi,

you say are using QtCreator, but you do not state which OS you are using.
So I guess you are still on windows, and I also guess QtCreator uses mingw
as the compiler instead of Visual Studio.

If this is true, then you need to compile boost using mingw in order to be
able to properly link against the boost libraries.

Bye
Manuel