Subject: [Boost-users] Spirit with UI Tools
From: Philipp Kraus (philipp.kraus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-02 08:48:15

Hello,

I would like to create a small parser with Boost.Spirit. I have run the short examples and everything works well, so I would like to create my own LL grammar.
In my case I need also for documentation a EBNF or something else and in the best case I can would like to create the EBNF first and transform this into the Spirit LL grammar code.

Did you know any tools to do this? My first idea is to use AntLR to create the grammar but imho it creates a LR grammar. Can you recommend a tool to define the grammar
structure and generate the Spirit code?

Thanks a lot

Phil