Subject: [Boost-users] bug tracker not working
From: Matei David (matei_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-11 19:59:00

The bug tracker stopped working for me. I tried to post a new bug, and
I'm getting a captcha error message below. However, the web interface
doesn't display any captcha for me to solve (!?) I tried both Google
Chrome & Firefox on Linux. (I disabled various ad blocker extensions.)

===
Captcha Error

Submission rejected as potential spam (StopForumSpam says this is spam
(ip))

Trac thinks your submission might be Spam. To prove otherwise please
provide a response to the following.
===

I've seen this message before, with the exact same problem (no
captcha), when in the past I had tried to include a (legitimate) link in
a bug post. However, after obfuscating the link I was able to post
without this error. Now I can't any more.

Can somebody look into this? Thanks,
Matei