Subject: [Boost-users] [Context] Boost.Context ARM64 support
From: mefyl (mefyl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-09 08:49:34

Hi,

We currently use boost context on iOS, and as you may know Apple is making it
mandatory for application to bundle a 64bits version starting February 1
(https://developer.apple.com/news/?id=10202014a). It is thus crucial for us -
and anyone using Boost Context on iOS - to get a working ARM64 backend
working. Looking at github, I see code has been contributed, but the build
system still bounces to unsupported.hh when building with clang for ARM64. Is
that code acutally working but not-yet-released, or is it still incomplete ?
In the latter case, is anyone still working on it and do we have any rough
idea of the delay before a working version get pushed ?

Happy to read some ARM64 doc and contribute if it's in a stale state, of
course.

Cheers,

--
Quentin "mefyl" Hocquet