Subject: [Boost-users] Question about subgraph isomorphism function
From: Shouwei Li (casmyu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-20 04:24:31

Hi Guys,

I am using boost graph library in my research project about graph theory.
One object is testing whether graph G1 has a subgraph isomorphic to another
graph G2. I only care about the result, "yes" or "no", and don't expected
to find out a isomorphism pattern.

I use the library function vf2_subgraph_iso(), but the third parameter is a
callback function which will print out the isomorphic pattern all the time.
Is there any way to omit this parameter or eliminate the output pattern.
Here is my code snippet:

vf2_print_callback<Graph, Graph> callback(C4, g);
if (!vf2_subgraph_iso(C4, g, callback) {

        // something;
}
else {
        // something;