Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Problems/crash update a Spirit grammar from Boost 1.47 to 1.57
From: Christoph Duelli (duelli_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-02-10 11:25:42

Am 10.02.2015 15:21, schrieb Christoph Duelli:
> Updating Boost from 1.47 to 1.57 the code no longer compiles.
> It boils down to
> Both these includes are included (at various places) and these 2 lines
> compiled in 1.47 but no longer under 1.57.
> #include <boost/spirit/home/qi.hpp>
> #include <boost/spirit/home/phoenix.hpp>
>
> Changing #include <boost/spirit/home/phoenix.hpp> to #include
> <boost/phoenix.hpp> the code does compile,
> but causes crashes while parsing. (I was not able yet to narrow that
> down.)
The crash was caused by https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/9742 ;
replacing switch_ by alternative code fixed the crash.

--
Christoph Duelli
MELOS-Medizinische Labor-Organisations-Systeme GmbH
Franz-Beer-Straße 6
86459 Gessertshausen
Tel.: +49 8238/9611-0
Fax: +49 8238/9611-99
mailto: info_at_[hidden]
Amtsgericht Augsburg, HRB 13226
USt-IdNr. DE 130 958 139
Geschäftsführer:
Herbert Mayer, Andreas Manntz, Helmut Welsch
This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete it from your system.
Any unauthorised use or dissemination of this e-mail or its contents in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.
MELOS GmbH shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.
MELOS GmbH does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.